If you are using an SSSP v5 display, then the minimum version firmware you can use on the device is 2030.4. If your display is below this you will need to update the firmware manually by following these steps:
follow the below instructions to update the display manually:
- Download the files from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15a3ryooVLDHgy5J9djm8eAK46DaLargz
- Extract the files
- Copy the image folder and info.txt file to a blank USB (it is critical the folder structure on the USB is as follows)
4. Insert the USB into the display
5. Press Exit on the remote to exit the embed signage application / enter a source
6. Press 'Menu' on the remote
7. Go to: Support > Software Update > Update Now
8. When it says 'Browse files on USB Drive' please select 'yes'
9. It will now prompt you saying a new upgrade is available (xxxx to 2030.4) > Please select 'yes'
10. The firmware will now start installing
11. Once installed the screen will go black and reboot itself
12. To confirm the firmware has been upgrade successfully you can do two things: 1) launch embed signage and the content will begin downloading or 2) Press menu > Support > on the right you'll see it will show the current version as 2030.
Once updated, you will now be able to use fully with embed signage and provided you have the right network configuration setup to allow remote screen control, you can now also benefit from all the remote screen control features with TIZEN™.