To set up for SSSP v5 and v6 TIZEN Display (DBJ, QBH, QMH, QHH, QMN, QBN models), take the unit our of the box, turn it and follow these steps:
Step 1: Select your language
Step 2: Choose the display orientation (Landscape or Portrait)
Step 3: Set Auto-Power off to ‘Off (Recommended)’
Step 4: Choose either Wired or WiFi connection options and connect your display to your network
Step 5: Set the Date and Time
Step 6: Choose to Play Via ‘URL Launcher’ and enter the URL: http://embed.cloud/t
Step 7: Set an optional name for your device
Step 8: Select ‘Done’
Step 9: Finally, select the URL Launcher icon in the main menu to launch the embed signage application
Important Note SSSP V5 - : Before Launching
Ensure that the device is running 2030.4 firmware or above. You will not be able to use embed signage with SSSP v5 displays running earlier firmware versions. You can do this via the CMS or manually via USB.
Other Screen Settings:
Press the ‘Menu’ button on your remote and follow these simple steps:
• System > Power Control > Auto Power On set to ‘On’
• System > Power Control > Max Power Saving set to ‘Off’
• System > Power Control > Standby Control set to ‘Off’
If you wish to avoid the screen dimming / adjusting to ambient light, ensure the Eco Solution settings are all turned off:
• System > Eco Solution > set all to off.
Using the Source Input Widget?
If using the Source input widget (HDMI into a zone for example). You must ensure that the following settings are applied to the source of the screen.
Press ‘Exit’ on the remote, then select the source (i.e. HDMI) press ‘Menu’ and apply these settings
• System > Power Control > Auto Power On set to On
• System > Power Control > Max Power Saving set to Off
• System > Power Control > Standby Control set to Off