Before you begin please ensure you have the following:
Windows 7 or above
An internet connection on the device
Here's what you need to do:
On the device, visit this page to download the latest version of Windows Installer exe file. Ensure you download the correct version for the Operating System (32bit or 64bit).
2. Run the setup .exe file to begin set up. If using Windows 10 with Defender enabled, you may receive a Windows notification when you first try to run the exe. Click on More Info:
3. Now you'll see more information and an option to run. Click Run Anyway:
4. You'll be asked if you want to allow the app to make changes to your device, click Yes:
5. When the Installer starts, you'll be asked if you want to create a desktop shortcut or not - select the option you'd like and click Next:
6. Click install and the embed signage application will begin installing on the device
7. Once installed there is an option to Launch embed signage now. If you want to keep this option checked and click 'Finish', if not uncheck it and click 'Finish'
With an internet connection on the device, open embed signage and a six digit registration code will be presented on screen, enabling the device to be registered to an embed signage account.