To increase the storage capacity on a Samsung Smart Signage Platform 4.0+ Tizen display, you can use a USB storage device.
The USB will need to be MS-FAT or Ex-FAT.
With your USB ready, you need to follow these steps:
1) ensure the device is not assigned to any channel and is showing the 'Device Registered' state
2) go to the device edit page on embed and select the USB option from device storage options and click save
3) wait for the screen to change its state to 'USB not found'
4) plug-in the USB to the screen (any of the USB slots)
5) wait for the screen status to change to 'Device Ready'
6) you can now publish content to the device via a channel
If you encounter any issues with this process, please contact us via [email protected]