With TIZEN™ firmware pre-2005.4 there are known remote firmware updating issues. As such you will need to update the firmware manually by following these steps:
follow the below instructions to update the display manually:
Download the files from here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByzerCcO3Ai2b25NOU9BanZELU0
Extract the files
Copy the image folder and info.txt file to a blank USB (it is critical the folder structure on the USB is as follows)
4. Insert the USB into the display (either USB port is suitable)
5. Press Exit on the remote to exit the embed signage application
6. Press 'Menu' on the remote
7. Go to: Support > Software Update > Update Now
8. When it says 'Browse files on USB Drive' please select 'yes'
9. It will now prompt you saying a new upgrade is available (xxxx to 2005) > Please select 'yes'
10. The firmware will now start installing and will also upgrade the sub-micom
11. Once installed the screen will go black and reboot itself
12. To confirm the firmware has been upgrade successfully you can do two things: 1) launch embed signage and the content will begin downloading or 2) Press menu > Support > Contact Samsung > Software version will show with T-HKMLAKUC-2005.4
Once updated, you will now be able to use fully with embed signage and provided you have the right network configuration setup to allow remote screen control, you can now also benefit from all the remote screen control features with TIZEN™.